7.15.2010

24 hours


24 hours in day is not enough...especially in the summer time. When you spend 9 hours of it working and 8 hours sleeping, that leaves you 7 hours, which 1-2 hours is getting ready for the day! I can't wait till the day I do not have to work a full time job and I can spend my days doing projects, discovering new things, updating my blog, working out, and getting enough sleep so I don't fall asleep while I am driving... Oh that day will be glorious!

p.s. I have a blind date with a cowboy tomorrow night. Curious to how that will turn out? Ya, me too. I will let you know.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I hear ya on that one! i'm always wishing for more time in a day....

Your fiesta party looks like it turned out great!
I was sad to hear the camping trip was the best one to date, and that we missed it. Boo.
I love your burning ceremony. That would be so hard though. I'm so bad at getting rid of stuff. You looked so cute that night in your darling green outfit!