8.07.2012

3-4 stitches by butt - WARNING: GRAPHICS PHOTOS

Diagnosis: Lentiginous compound dysplastic nevus with severe atypia of both the intraepidermal and dermal component, arising in association with a dermal nevu, extending to within 0.3 mm of lateral margin.

So I had this mole on my chest that was a dark and odd shaped. I got it removed (just a small shaving and a bandaid). I got a call from my doctor a few weeks later saying it was atypical and the area around it needed to be removed, she said it would be small and 3-4 stitches. As you can see above it was 16 stitches. Grr... I wish I could use the excuse I got a boob job but nobody falls for it..

EXCLAIMER: NO CANCER WAS FOUND IN THIS PROCEDURE. THE ACTION WAS TAKEN TO PREVENT CANCER. EVERYONE SHOULD GET THEIR MOLES CHECK OUT FYI.


2 comments:

Kari said...

Ha ha boob job! Crazy you ended up with 16!

Ryan and Heidi said...

ha haI would try that excuse too! I can't believe it was that much bigger!