3.14.2012

Some little but great things!

I have been out of commission since Friday and today I am finally getting back in the game. I came down with an ugly ugly flu virus and was down all weekend. Than Sunday night my brain decided it wanted to have the worst migraine EVER. I thought death was around the corner... Today is proof that there is life after death! It feels good!

For those that know me, know I LOVE palm trees. Check out my little mini guy I got at Ikea. It makes me happy:

Few other things that make me happy:
(King Size!! You are seeing right)
Mia absolutely loves my brother Chad... It's quite cute sometimes.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I totally can see Garet in that pic of Tommy!!
Love that you captured Mia's love for Chad! So funny!
Glad you survived your awful weekend, and the migraine to top it off. Not fun.
What a cute lil palm tree. I love it!