2.08.2012

My Faults of Dating & Sleeping...

So the other night I had a dinner date..

First off, I didn't really want to go on this date. I had meet the kid the weekend before and really wasn't feeling anything... Obviously he was.

Second off, I woke up that morning with an ugly migraine and after sleeping a couple hours I went and worked most of the day.

So, it comes time to leave work and I go home and shower. (Shower, bathing, and eating - can't feel my migraine... weird!) Anyways, when I get out of the shower it is 6pm. My date was coming at 7pm. I thought, "I have time to lay down for about 15 minutes".

Not so much. I woke up to my doorbell ringing and was so confused. Than I hear a knock at the door. I finally gain a little composure look at my phone and realize it is 5 minutes to 7. Oops! The greatest part was that I was only in my robe and had no makeup on. So after another doorbell ring I answer the door in my robe to my date. AWKWARD! I just had him come in and went to go pick out cloths and literally started at my cloths for like 3 minutes. I was so out of it!

I told my date that I feel asleep earlier and was just getting out of the shower when he came. Not sure how much he believed me due to the pillow lines on my face.

3 Lessons Learned:

#1: Don't attempt a date when I have a migraine (it was all a weird night)
#2: I am sick of being asked out by guys I don't have interest in. It gives me no motivation and makes dating a pain
#3: Don't fall asleep before a date. I should know by now how easily sleeping comes to me.





1 comment:

Kari said...

Loved hearing the story again! Too funny!