6.05.2011

Dirty Dash #2

Once again it was Dirty Dash time... This time it was only a 5k and so much easier! Yesterday was the first decent Saturday we have had in a long time. It was so so nice and worked out perfectly. Our team name was The Disco Ninja's (outfits don't really work but who cares?). Here are a couple before and after pictures:
(BJ, Nate, Nat, Heather, Me, & Maegan)
Definitely no lack of mud... there were so many people there and the later on in the day it was the more muddier it got. We went at 2:00 so it was pretty muddy.
I feel like I got a lot more beat up this time than I did before. Below is a picture of my knee, my arms and other knee look just about the same.
These are all the pictures I got on my camera so I am hoping to get more from the others and I will post those.

So fun! Can't wait to do it again.

No comments: