11.04.2009

HaLlOwEeN!!

For Halloween a bunch of us dressed up as Roller Derby Girls. We pretty much had the coolest outfits. We made us shirts and called our team the Dame Crushers...and then dressed up according to our names (see below). It was so fun, I think I could dress up like this everyday and I love rollerskating...I was getting good at it (even though I biffed it in front of about 100 people...no big deal :))
Below is a portion of our team. The one on the right is Jenna's husband...yes it is a guy dressed up as a girl...he fits the part pretty well.
This is me acting B.A!
This is the rest of our team...if I was tough enough I would do this in real life.
I was 'Rainbow Bite'
Kate was 'Scary Fairy'
Jenna was 'Jen Von Spankya' and Brexton was 'Destiny Danger'. This picture seriously gets me everytime...It so looks like two girls!
Heather was 'Princess Paralyzher'
Kylee was 'Lil Miss Murder'
Here our my nephews on Halloween...Pake shooting the tiger!
The Football Player
'Sabor' - He really is a tiger but loves Tarzan these days so he was Sabor
Me and Mia...the precious baby tiger :)
These were the pumpkins the boys decorated...and their funny faces
This was my pumpkin...I normally don't carve them so I was pretty proud of it!

1 comment:

Shauna Spendlove said...

you make one hot roller chick!!!! what was your name?