6.14.2009

bEn KwELLeR!!

Last night Kate, Heather, & I went to go see Ben Kweller in concert. It was so so good. Probably one of the best shows I have been to in a long time. He has amazing songs and is so funny...plus he wears these really tight pants and has nice legs (You might be able to tell in the videos)!!
This is kind of a scary picture of me...sorry.
This was the opening band, Jones Street Station. They were pretty cool. They had all different types of instruments (notice the harmonica belt), and they all sang which was pretty cool.
The rest of the pictures are of Ben and some video's of some of my favorite songs.



I had a few good video's I wanted to post but for some reason this is the only one that will upload...no one probably watches them any ways but me, so its ok!
Sundress:


No comments: