4.01.2009

A Night of Amazing Artists

Last night Kate & I went to a concert that was a bunch of really good artists who are doing solo projects, it was really really good. It was Craig Owens (Singer from Chiodos), Ace Enders (Singer from The Early November), & The Color Fred (Guitarist/Singer from Taking Back Sunday). There was also a band called VersaEmerge that had a chick singer...I wanna be a chick rocker when I grow up!! Here are some video's and some pics!

The Color Fred - "If I Surrender"


Ace Enders - "Reaction"


Craig Owens - Cover of Backstreet Boys "I Need You Tonight". I was saving room on my camera for him to sing my favorite song "Anna Begins" and he never did, I was a little upset and this was all I had of him...he is better than this song but it's still good.


I look terrible in all the pictures...this is the best one (sad) but there is a random couple in the background...awesome.














Me & Kate with The Color Fred!!














This is me!

No comments: