2.18.2009

Random

So I haven't posted anything in a while cause I haven't had anything to post and I still don't!...so here are some random pictures...

Valentines Day!!! I got to spend the morning of Valentines with my 3 cute nephews...it was great! My parents just got a new hot tub and they love it...so do I!
























Me & my friend Kate. We went out one night for a 
friends birthday and pretty sure me and Kate were 
the only sober ones there...it was funny stuff!

 

The whole fam went to go see the Walking with Dinosaurs
show a little bit ago...this is my two nephews sitting on 
there papa's lap enjoying the show and their stuffed
dino's they got!

The show was pretty neat...it looked quite real.

1 comment:

Ally and Chris Johns said...

Good times watching drunk people:) Who is this Kate girl? She looks super cute and nice... I can't believe how big your nephews are..