1.01.2010

Goodbye 2009...Hello 2010

I am proud to say I am stoked for 2010...I have a feeling it will be a good year :). I celebrated the New Year with my fellow Utahan's by going down to Salt Lake to the Eve celebration. It was a good time. We took advantage of Front Runner & Trax and enjoyed listening to some Neon Tree's (a pretty cool Utah band), watched a comedy show, and danced into the New Year. No pictures unfortunately...I didn't have a place to carry my camera :(...the images are in my mind!
So we will rewind into previous events....

2 comments:

Ryan and Heidi said...

Sounds like you had a fun New Year! Hope this year is fantastic for you!

Kari said...

Cute Christmas post! Would you mind emailing me all the ones that we're in? I tried to copy them off your blog but it didn't work.
Love the shots with your new camera. The icicle one is my fav.!