1.01.2010

Friend Christmas Party

Once again we had our wonderful Friend's Christmas Party. This year it was at Heidi's and it was a lot of fun. We always have a good time when we get together. We missed you this year Shauna! Andrea & Jaisha left before this picture was taking but here is the rest of us. I love getting together with this girls. They all have had such an amazing influence in my life and oh the good times we have had in the past :) Love ya girls!
Boston is so cute...he wanted to have his pillow like me. What a major cutie!
My friends make the GREATEST Moms ever!
Kar & Gavin:
Lauren & Treyden:
Heidi, Boston, & Carter:

I tried to get a picture of Jess but she wouldn't smile for the camera so none of her & Ethan...:(

1 comment:

Ryan and Heidi said...

Ha I love the picture of you and Boston and your pillows. that was too funny! That was fun getting together with everyone!